Dear Mr Putin…
привет President Putin,
What kind of a “girl’s blouse” are ya?
I mean – really? Imprisoning three women because they sang a punk song in one of your Churches?!?!
F*****g get real and release Pussy Riot!! Because, Mr President, as things stand right now, it looks like you and the entire
Soviet Russian military-state complex is so shit-scared of three women that you feel the need to have them locked them away.
Now, I’m aware that Russian women are tough. (God help western men, looking for Russian mail-order brides, thinking that they are ‘subservient’?! Nyet! These women fought alongside their menfolk against Hitler’s hordes, and kicked Nazi arse from Stalingrad back to Berlin!) Yes, tough.
But are three women so much of a threat to your
authoritarian decisive rule that you’re imprisoning them for two goddamn years?!?!
Get a grip, comrade!
Stop being such a neo-fascist twat and let them go. Then maybe listen to their music and chill. ‘Cos, dude, the world thinks you’re acting like a пенис !
= fs =
For a better New Zealand…
~ Cleaner rivers
~ No deep-sea oil drilling
~ Less on Roads - more on Rail
~ A Living wage at $18.40/hr
~ Marriage equality - Yay! Got that one!
~ Strong, effective Unions
~ No secret free-trade deals
~ Breakfast/lunches in our schools
~ Introducing Civics into our school curriculum
~ Cut back on the liquor industry
~ A fairer, progressive tax system
~ Fully funded, free healthcare
~ Ditto for education, including Tertiary
~ Fund Pharmac for Pompe's Disease medication & other 'orphan' drugs
~ No state asset sales!
~ Rebuild public TV broadcasting!
~ Keeping farms in local ownership
~ Reduce poverty, like we reduced the toll for road-fatalities
~ Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!
~ Being nice to each other
- That was Then, This is Now #24 – Key challenges Cunliffe – then doesn’t!
- When in trouble – blame the “filthy benes”!
- Not all photo ops are welcomed events…
- Letter to the Editor: The power of the vote
- A message from Greenpeace about Simon Bridges
- Letter to the Editor: John Key and State-sanctioned murder
- 2014 – Ongoing jobless talley
- From the mouth of Dear Leader…
- They marched against the TPPA and the threat to our sovereignty (part rua)
- They marched against the TPPA and the threat to our sovereignty (part tahi)
- Letter to the Editor: Is National in trouble in the polls?
- In remembrance of Ernie Abbott
- Thank you, Geoff, and best wishes for your future…
- Winston Peters recycles pledge to “buy back state assets” – where have we heard that before?
- Radio NZ: Nine To Noon – Election year interviews – Jamie Whyte
- A Query to the Taxpayers Union – ***UP DATE ***
- Radio NZ: Politics with Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams – 24 March 2014
- Radio NZ: Focus on Politics for 21 March 2014
- National, The Economy, and coming Speed Wobbles – March Update
- Political Identification Chart for the upcoming Election
- A Query to the Taxpayers Union
- Radio NZ: Politics with Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams – 17 March 2014
- More “tricky” business – National’s election strategy now apparent?
- National’s fund-raising at Antoine’s – was GST paid?
- Letter to the Editor: what is a politician’s promise worth?
- Letter to the editor: An idea regarding a new(ish) flag
- Radio NZ: Focus on Politics for 14 March 2014
- Radio NZ: Nine To Noon – Election year interviews – Winston Peters
- A Tale of Two Track Records: Labour vs National #1: New Zealand GDP
- Radio NZ: Politics with Matthew Hooton and Mike Williams – 10 March 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- 282,499 hits