DJ Key talks cats, not tax on radio show – NOT a joke!
This is why our Prime Minister is on a salary of $400,500 – so he can talk about cats.
This is a good thing, no doubt. After all, who wants to talk about the state of the economy; high unemployment; lack of jobs; the impending second international economic melt-down; asset sales; sale of farmland to overseas investors; etc?
Them is boring stuff, fellas. Here in Nyu Zild, we is kat luvers.
Question to those 50% of New Zealand voters who think that John Key actually knows what the heck he is doing: why?!
I do not get it.
The man has his hands of the economic tiller; we are drifting without any substantial job-creation policies; he plans to sell half our electricity companies to Americans, Chinese, and god-knows-who-else – and some of my fellow Kiwis still want to vote for him???
As John McEnroe once exclaimed to his world-wide audience; “You cannot be serious!!!“
That’s all, peeps. Back to your rugby, or penguins, or whatever…
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
For a better New Zealand…
~ Cleaner rivers
~ No deep-sea oil drilling
~ Less on Roads - more on Rail
~ Minimum wage @ $15 p/hr
~ Marriage equality
~ Strong, effective Unions
~ No secret free-trade deals
~ Breakfast/lunches in our schools
~ Introducing Civics into our school curriculum
~ Cut back on the liquor industry
~ A fairer, progressive tax system
~ Fully funded, free healthcare
~ Ditto for education, including Tertiary
~ Fund Pharmac for Pompe's Disease medication & other 'orphan' drugs
~ No state asset sales!
~ Rebuild public TV broadcasting!
~ Keeping farms in local ownership
~ Reduce poverty, like we reduced the toll for road-fatalities
~ Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!
~ Being nice to each other
- 2013 – Ongoing jobless talley
- Four schools to close in Aranui, Christchurch
- KGB, CIA, STASI, SIS… Facebook?!
- The Vote, Electricity, and Sex! (That’ll grab your attention!)
- A playful “tiff”?!
- The GCSB law – Oh FFS!!!
- He Couldn’t handle the Truth…
- Mediaworks, Solid Energy, and National Standards
- The GCSB – when plain english simply won’t do.
- Student Defaulters – to be arrested on sight at all borders
- Project Loon…
- Shafting our own children’s future? Hell yeah, why not!
- Radio NZ’s new CEO is announced…
- The fabulously talented Kim Hill…
- Is Labour snatching defeat from the jaws of Victorysaurus?
- 14 June – Issues of Interest
- For Edward Snowden…
- Solid Energy – A solid drama of facts, fibs, and fall-guys
- Citizen A: Martyn Bradbury, Chris Trotter & David Slack
- Judith Collins – Minister of Talking Crap
- Judith Collins, Peter Dunne, & Backbenches
- 12 June – Issues of Interest
- National Party spin on Aaron Gilmore and MMP
- 11 June – Issues of Interest
- Can we afford to have “a chat on food in schools”?